Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas Cards: Metamorphosis Monday

So it has taken me awhile to complete this project, but I was finally able to get it done this weekend.  I found a fun, Christmas DIY project on Pinterest that saves old Christmas cards from the holidays and turns them into a memory book.  You can use this book as decoration for the holidays the next year and it is a fun way to keep those precious Christmas cards from year to year.

Here is my completed Christmas Card 2011 book.....


Supplies needed:
Christmas cards
Hole punch
2 ring clasps

Optional:
Title card - make your own or you can download the template I used from here  http://www.box.com/s/gaomrx5ro8tife8yndjn

And you can see more book ideas here http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-card-books.html

I was so excited when I stumbled upon this idea!! I hated the idea of throwing away or misplacing those cute Christmas cards that I wanted to save, but didn't really know what to do with them.

What do you think?  Would you use these to decorate for the holidays?  I know, I am!!!!

Linking up today with Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday



1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

Love this idea. I wish I got more picture cards during Christmas! You will love looking at this every Christmas when you get all your decorations out!