So I have been MIA lately in a lot of areas and my blogging is definately one of them. The past 2 weeks have just been a whirlwind. School is keeping me extremely busy and when I have some down time, I chosing to spend it with my hubby, Lily, and my family. I've thought about blogging and wanted to, but I had to chose my priorities wisely!
But, boy have I missed blogging and reading all my lovely friends posts. I hope that things start to slow down so I can find some time to enjoy the blogger world. I know I'm not going to be able to post every night, but my goal is 3-4 times a week. Let's see if I can make it happen!
Couple new things that have happened over the past week.
1. Project Life stock arrived at Amazon!!! Ahh, I felt like a kid at Christmas. I placed a huge order and so glad I did because everything is SOLD OUT again. The items have shipped and should be here any day.
2. Yes, today was the first week I missed out posting my Project Life Tuesday. Disappointed, but thats here nor there. I am working on the layout tonight so I won't be behind!
3. We have found new flooring for the house. It is going to take a few weeks to get the supplies and ball rolling, but I am so excited. Can't wait to share before and after pics with everyone.
4. Lily got spayed, Patrick was sick so he got to stay home with her a few days. When he went back, she went do doggie day care. And today we woke up and all stitches were out. Don't know how it happened, she slept with us all night and was still... and we woke up to a dog with no stitches or skin tears where the stitches were. My mother-in-law says she must be Houdini Jr.!
5. I am in the process of re-designing my blog. This is another thing that I am just soo excited about. I have found a great person to work with and I think it is going to be great. I will share more info on this later.
6. We celebrated my Papaw's 83 Birthday! It is always a blast when all the Thompson family is together.
7. My mom, sister-in-law, and I went to see Pat's cousins new home in Etown. The house is so beautiful. The home is over 100 years old and is on a historic street in Etown.
Can you believe that February is almost here and gone. March is right around the corner... that is just crazy! I'm not complaining... I can't wait for all the sunshine and for Spring to get here. These gloomy cold nights have got to go.