Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life: Week 5

I am a little behind this week on getting last weeks Project Life layout done and I didn't finish in time to link up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.... But that's ok because the layout is now complete. We had a lot of things going on in week 5. I ended up having my weekly layout and then added 2 extra inserts this week.

I incorporated lots of fun embellishments and fun paper products this week. I am sticking with the Seafoam kit mostly, but these week I used a lot of other products too.

Here is the left side of the layout...

 
I am trying to coordinate the color schemes more instead of always using so many colors in one layout.  I love how the red and black turned out.... looks great together!  The Amy Tangerine typewriter sticker went great with this page along with the polka dot washi tape from Target.  I purchased my first Amy Tangerine products a few weeks ago... all I can say is... "I am in LOVE with her stuff."  And I love the journaling on the black and white 3x4 card from the seafoam kit.  Forgot what page I stole this idea from, but it was from a link up over at The Mom Creative.

First insert is the page protector Design I by Becky Higgins.  The protector works great for those instagram pics.  This week, I downloaded the app "Printicular" and uploaded my instagram pics there and then printed them at my local Walgreens.  I love how they turned out!!! It was my first time printing to the actual 4x4 instagram size.  I will definatley be doing this more now that I have the app.   

Front:

Back:


The second insert is the page protector Design F.  I cut off the bottom part of the protector and used the remaining to document Allie's 12th Birthday celebration.  I love using Design F, because you can include so many pictures on one page.

Front:
 
 
Back:
 
 
And here is the right side of the layout...
 
 
For this page I used paper products from Echo Park Paper Co.  I found this at our local scrapbook store and fell in love with the colors!  And I found this great Superbowl 3x4 printable..once again I can not have credit for it... I found it from one of the blogs I follow.  I am going to try and be better and remeber where I find all these great products so I can give credit to who deserves it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I am busy working on Week 6 layout, so I can link up with all my Project Life friends!


8 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOVE all the color on the page you documented the Superbowl! And I love that February calendar card :)

I can't believe you took on 12 12-year olds for Allie's birthday! Good for you! I would have gone crazy; heck, I go crazy with just my own 3 kids! LOL.

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous layouts!! I am in love with Amy Tangerine products also...I really am a big fan of the thickers, I use them on pretty much every layout! I love how you are including embellishments on the outside of the page protectors, I've always been a little scared to try that because I rearrange the cards so many times before I am happy with it!

Anonymous said...

I really need to use more Instagram photos on my pages - thanks for the inspiration :)

Tracey Crafts said...

Fab pages!

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake!) said...

I'm inspired to get out my Design F pages out of my variety pack. I do like how many pics you can get on a page. And it looks so good in your album. I like the little extras you added like washi tape and it looks like a ribbon and flower.

Craftcherry said...

Such sweet snuggle pictures with your pup.
Love the idea of cutting up bigger protectors to make smaller ones. The birthday looks like lots of fun!

Anita said...

Great pages. I love the red and black color scheme!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

What a fun spread! I love the red, black, and white, and I really love the diagonal journaling on the black and white striped card. I need to use more stripes!