Monday, February 25, 2013

Project Life: Week 6

It is so hard to believe that February is only is almost over and March 1st will be here in just a few short days. Where is the time going? It makes me sad thinking how fast time is flying, but I must say I am ready for Winter and the cold weather to move!!! C'mon Springtime!!!

I am still loving everything about project life!! I love that I am able to capture our daily life through photos and journaling and that I can document it all so easily through Project Life. Each week I can choose to keep it rather simple with just photos and journaling if I'm super busy or I can do all this plus add all the fun embellishments. Project Life is so versatile and works perfectly in my life!!! Can you tell I'm obsessed???!!!

Anyways... I am slightly behind in posting some of my completed layouts. So with that, here is the completed layout for week 6.

I am still mostly using the seafoam kit, but I have some great add ons and fun embellishments from my local scrapbook store that go great with this kit!! One thing that I have kept consistent from week to week is using my date stamp showing the days of the week for that layout.






Left side:  I love that I saved the scrap paper Patrick used to keep score of our Rummy game!  It went great with this weeks layout and pic of our card game!




Right side:
 
 
I am linking up today over at The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday
 
 
The Mom Creative
 

3 comments:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Abby, I love that you used the "remember this" card to include your scoresheet. I have a scoresheet from New Years that I still haven't put a caption on because I'm totally at a loss, but this is just such a great idea - I'm definitely going to steal it. Also love the pics of you playing!!

Craftcherry said...

Great layout. Nothing like a hot chocolate on a cold day. :o)
Love that you included the scoresheet from your game.

Sandy said...

Ooh, I like how you split the journal card on the bottom right. Great idea!! Love it!