Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Re-Design

I woke up this morning to a completely new blog design..... and I just love it!  I was so excited to start a re-design that reflects ME and who I am.  And since I am completely obsessed with the chevron design right now, that had to be included.

Thanks to Melissa over at 20 going on 80 for the complete re-design!!  Be sure to go check her out.  You will love reading her blog, just like I do.

One more day until the weekend.. :o))  All smiles here!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Breanna said...

I love the new design! I'm also really into Chevron Stripes as of lately! I don't know what it is about them that is so catchy :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Love your design!! New follower from the Sunday Social!

Kristine from TheFoleyFam

Savannah said...

Love the new look, my friend!