Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy, Busy, and more Busy

Life is CRAZY!! 

I have absolutely NO time to blog right now and I hate it.  And more importantly I have been missing out on reading my most favorite blogs. 

I am ready for clinicals/school to be over.  I am tired of putting in over 40 hours a week for FREE.  Yes, I said FREE!

Can you tell, I AM OVER IT! 

This past weekend I did make it out for St. Patty's day and to watch our UK wildcats beat Iowa State to make it to Sweet 16.  I will share pics soon!



Photobucket

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

I know how you feel about the 40 hour job with NO pay...I did that for a year when I was student teaching on top of going to school...it was exhausting and I am sure you are so ready to be all done!! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!