Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday

All smiles here....  Starting the weekend off right with a day off with my hubby!  These seem to be far and few between lately with me beginning my last month of Nurse Practitioner school.  And the weather is absolutely gorgeous, so it doesn't really get any better! 

I am super pumped about 2 things:

1.  Our Kentucky Wildcats won the 1st round of NCAA tournament and are playing tomorrow night here in our hometown, Louisville, KY for the 2nd round game.  And guess what, we have TICKETS!!!!!!!  I am so excited and it is St. Patty's day, so we plan to really CELEBRATE!!!!!  I will be wearing my blue of course with a little green so I don't get pinched :o))

2.  My blog re-design by 20 going on 80 is up on her blog design web page under portfolios.  I was really thrilled to see this.  I just can't stress enough that if you are looking for a new design of any sort you must check Melissa out.  I am so happy with the way my blog turned out.... it is a total reflection of me, my personality, and who I am!!!!

Happy Friday and weekend to everyone!

Be sure to grab a button






Photobucket



No comments: