Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Tuesday: 2012: Week 9

I'm BACK!!!!!! 

After missing last week and being late the week before on posting my Project Life layout, I was determined to get my layout done and on time this week.  I love having the layout done so I can link up over at The Mom Creative and I can concentrate on next weeks!

I ordered a bunch of different page protectors a few weeks ago and I can't wait to start using them.  I love Design A, but really want to incorporate some other designs throughout the year.  And I got the dividers which I am in love with!

So for this weeks layouts....

Full layout


Left side

Right side

I got these cute, FREE PL journaling cards from https://www.facebook.com/splendidmissm#!/photo.php?fbid=366293980051786&set=a.366287610052423.109570.153883541292832&type=3&theater
I just love the chevron design and I think they are such a fun add on.


And I found these FREE journaling cards http://misstiina.com/blog/more-live-free-love-life-free-printable-download-too/  I love the 1.2.3. Smile card.  And they have many more.  Be sure to check them out!!

So glad to be back and on time!!!

Linking up today with Project Life Tuesday over at The Mom Creative.



The Mom Creative


Photobucket

8 comments:

Sammy said...

love the new layout!

Kelli said...

your hair is adorable, I love that you were brave enough to have them take photos of you :) that's awesome! Great capture to your week! Happy PL day!

Courtney Cakes said...

You may have just convinced me to start a project life book. :)

Jules said...

Fab photos - especially like you Salon Day section!

Julie Coryell said...

Great job! Love your use of the different page protectors.

Anonymous said...

Love it all! Thanks for the links to the cards!

Savannah said...

Great job! Love your weekly PL posts!

The Wallace Family said...

Love your pages for the week...so glad your back:) I love the new journaling cards...they look great...and I love that you added a picture of you at the salon:) Let's get together soon!