Thursday, January 31, 2013

Currently!




I just love these Currently posts that I am seeing from all the blogs I follow.  Great way to capture what your "currently" doing in life.  I plan to use these "currently lists" in my PL, great way to look back and see what you were in to at this time!  So without further ado.....

Loving: that the weekend is almost here and that we have a fun weekend planned!

Listening to:  Give Your Heart a Break, by Demi Lovato.  I just love her!

Reading:  Lots of fun blogs!

Needing:  a cut and color at the salon (check that off the list, have an appt tomorrow at 2pm)!

Wanting:  new sunglasses before summer gets here (already have them picked out and gave plenty of hints to the hubby)!

Feeling:  happy, motivated, and grateful!

Planning:  my layout for week 5 of Project Life!


Happy Thursday!!

Photobucket

No comments: