Friday, January 18, 2013

Red, Pink, and Hearts Galore

Have I ever told you all how much I L-O-V-E to decorate for holidays?! My favorites to decorate for are Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day.... Heck who am I kidding, I love them all!!!

Growing up my mom always decorated for every holiday. So I guess you could say my love for holiday decorating came from her and the spirit of always having a festive home. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though we don't have kids yet, Patrick and I love having the home decorated when holidays come. My favorite thing to decorate is the mantle!! The mantle is in the family room and thats where we spend the most of our time and mostly where our guests gather. I am constantly browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate it for the holiday and even for just regular decor.

This week I got all the Valentines stuff out and even made a things, take a look!!!

The "love"banner was one thing I made this year. And I actually used materials and supplies I had here in my craft supply so it didn't cost a thing.


And this picture frame is another thing I made. I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was very simple and cute. I used a frame I had here at the house, cut up some colored paper to fit in the frame and used some stickers that I had. I think it turned out pretty cute!!!




This isn't anything special, but I do love thee little 2 cupcakes I found last year at Hobby Lobby.


Thanks for stopping by!  I am so glad that today Friday is finally here and the weekend is upon us....Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: