Monday, January 14, 2013

Gratitude Journal 2013

As 2013 approached I began to look for ideas and ways to document our life and memories for 2013. Of course Project Life was one of them, but I also wanted to find something more personal for myself, like a journal. So I started searching Etsy, because I knew they would have just what I was looking for. And there it was..... The Gratitude Journal!! You should definitely check out this super cute Etsy shop.


 
 
 
 
 
The intent of the gratitude journal is to document something every day of the year that you are grateful for. I am planning to do this, but I am also going to use this as a personal journal where I can document the events,feelings, and ideas from the day. I have anxiously been waiting for the journal to arrive and it finally came today. I am super excited about getting this little journal started!!!







1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

So glad you love your Journal and that it arrived safely! Enjoy the journey.

Monika
iloveitall.etsy.com