Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012... A Year of Changes

I'm back!! 

With all the chaos and hustle bustle of everyday life I have neglected one of the most important things, myself!  To name just a few, within the past year and a half... I have gotten married, moved into a new house, worked night shift as an RN, continued to pursue my ARNP degree and got our first puppy.  Needless to say all hobbies and things that I love have been on hold.

But no more!!!  Now that 2012 is here, I am ready to make some changes.  My husband and I have become acquinted to married life, our new home, and where we are headed in life.  Yes, I am still in school (4 months till graduation), but I am not currently working.  So, I am turning a new leaf and I am going to start back all the things I love doing like..... scrapbook, read, BLOG and take pictures.

My blog is going to be my lifeline to... you guessed it - me time!!  This year is going to be full of many changes and I am very excited to keep my diary by blogging.  I am ready for the ride......

So heres to a "new" me and new year of happiness and fun!!  

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Yay!! So glad you came back to blogging!! You will love Project Life and I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I can't find the button to follow your blog so it shows up on my reader!! I'll have to keep looking!!

CJA said...

yay and welcome back to blogging!!