So glad the weekend is upon us. I have had a sinus infection all week, have felt terrible, but today has been by far the worst day. I feel like I have been "hit" by a truck. I hardly ever get sick, but when I do my body knows how to do it up right!! Moving from the hospital setting to outpatient/office setting is what is killing me. My body is not immune to this "new" bugs... but I am trying to deal. But please sickness, LEAVE ME ALONE!!
Since I'm not really up to it, I am going to share a post that I've been working on behind the scences. I have prepared a list of 25 things you didn't know about me. Hope this gives you guys a little insight into my life and for (all those new followers) who I am!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
1. Marred to my middle-school sweet heart, Patrick. Been together for a total of 8 years, married for 1
and 1/2 years.
2. Have a sweet little puppy named Lily. And we even have the same birthday, July 21st!
3. Graduated from the University of Louisville in 2009, with my Bachelors of Science in Nursing
4. Will be graduating from the University of Louisville this May 2012, with my Masters Degree in
Nursing, specializing in Family Nurse Practitioner.
5. Love to scrapbook, craft, read, and decorate my house
6. New to the blogging world... used to a blog a long time ago, but veered from it. But I'm back!
7. Addicted to Pintrest and all the wonderful pins out there
8. Favorite store (s): Target, Hobby Lobby, Pier 1, J Crew, and Francescas
9. Favorite resturant: Would have to be a 4 way tie between... Cheddars, Outback, PF Changs,
and Wicks pizza
10. Sports Lover, especially basketball and football
11. Huge Kentucky Wildcat fan
12. Worked as a critical care nurse for 3 years in the ICU at Norton Audubon Hospital
13. Oldest of three siblings... all girls me (25), Kathleen (22), Allie (11)
14. Played basketball from 2nd grade all the way until senior year of highscool.
15. Had surgery in March 2005 on my left knee. I tore my ACL in my last basketball game which
was the regional final.
16. Would love to have 3 kids one day...my family is all girls....so I hope to have a few girls too, but I
would like to have a boy.
17. I drive aVolkswagon Jetta... not my favorite, but holding out till I graduate in May. Chevy Tahoe
will be my next vehicle, until then I will just dream
18. I am a momma and daddy kinda girl!! My mom and I talk at least 3-4 times a day and see each
other at every other day. My dad holds a special place too and I go to him for EVERYTHING.
Don't know what I would do without them.
19. New scrapper to Project Life... see here. Great and simple way to scrap and so much fun.
20. Will be acting as Matron of Honor in my middle sisters wedding in July of this year. (my littlest
sister is the maid of honor).
21. Obsessed with Rachel Zoe (fashion designer) and Tori Spelling. DVR is set to record all their
shows...Never a one!
22. I have two precious little nephews- Pierce (3) and Cooper (almost 3 months). They are so cute and
I love to play and spend time with them.
23. Favorite color: The fabulous yellow and gray combo
24. Not much of a cooker, but doing my best. I am learning alot and using great recipes thanks to
25. Lover of life, the small things, and blessed beyond my dreams with the best family and friends a
girl could ask for!!