Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project Life 2012

One of my new Projects this year.... is Project Life by Becky Higgins LLC  and I absolutely addicted already!!

My friend Christy Wallace has been doing Project Life for 3 years and has passed the idea on down to me.  I loved to scrapbook growing up, but as we all know..... it is time consuming.  But with Project Life, SIMPLE is the key.  There are many ways to complete this album, but I am taking the 365 approach.  This is a picture a day for the year.... I think I can do this.  I am so excited to use this Project Life album that I have been consumed with it for the past several weeks.  I've been getting familiar with the product, reading Becky's blog, and reading other blogs to get ideas to show


Stay tuned  to see Our Life. Our Year. and Our Stories. 

Project Life has arrived!!

1 comment:

The Wallace Family said...

I have been working on my first page tonight!! I can't wait to see what you come up with:) It will be so cute!!